Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Sudden Blackouts!


This is the third time!!!
And it happened this time at my office!!!

During this week I had two strange blackouts before. One last saturday, or I can say Sunday morning (nearly dawn) and the other Sunday night while I was having dinner with my husband and our friends. Now it's the third time to happen.
Suddenly while I was working I saw nothing for less than 5 seconds, as if someone has switched off the lights and then it came back immediatly. When it happened the first time, I thought I was just tired and my husband was very worried. When I told my mom after the second time, she was extremely worried and feared it was because of sitting for long hours on the PC and not sleeping well...!!!

She asked me to tell her if it happens again, Now I'm really afraid to tell her.
I started to get worried myself, and I hate that feeling of being sick that's transmitted to people like fire.

I wonder, why do I have those strange blackouts out of a sudden. I'll leave work right now, although I didn't finish my shift. I'll try to get some rest and figure out why is this happening to me?!
So Please would you pray for me?!
And tell me if it happened to anyone before and what do you think it is?!

3 comments:

Breathe said...

I think it's important that you see a doctor. Blackouts are bad news and 3 in a week is something to be worried about. I don't want to scare you but just for everyone's sake please do go for a test...

MariumaZ said...

Thanks Mohammad ... I already went today ... It's neutral news.. I'll wait for the tests.

bb_aisha said...

I've been having them for about 13yrs now. In my case it's low iron levels and low blood pressure. I've collapsed a few times,and recently have had some bad fainting spells. Now i make sure i take my iron tablets daily. Hope u r feeling better