Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My last words in 2010

This is the time of the year when I feel that time passes us by hastily, instantly, and cruelly. It only takes a glimpse to realize that everything has ended so soon. I need more days to finish those books, or save more amount of money, or have a baby when I'm still younger and able, or even visit more places and finish more assignments.

It feels like I always have so many hopes and dreams I want to fulfill, so many decisions I want to make, and it all tumbles down and shift to the year after, and the year after, and the year after.. as if takes forever to even change the things I hate in me or the things I hate in others (which is unchangeable, of course).

As to me, being aware of the bad things isn't enough to change, but I can't get rid of me. I'm used to living in good terms with myself most of the time, there are ups and downs of course.
It's just me.. sometimes I love who I am and sometimes I don't, but I'm always satisfied thank God.
Yet people... Oh, people.. the source of both my happiness and pain, but a guarantee that I'm never lonely and let me say that the only one on Earth that I give my whole trust and confidence and love unconditionally is my mom.. and only my mom. My brothers come after along with my husband who has a different kind of love in my heart.

I told people that my year's resolutions will about them... my friends, relatives, all kinds of people, and all kinds of relationships in my life, but I backed down.
I'll keep the decision of blocking some people, and keeping others close, and getting to know some... discreet.

I'm only letting out that I'll overview and revise the way I treat people, and the way they treat me.
Only know that the ones I don't like or don't want to know anymore are very few related to those I get to know and love to know everyday of my life.
Ain't that a blessing?

Happy new year people:)

1 comment:

maha bahnassi said...

الاستاذة مريم

تحية طيبة
أقوم بإجراء دراسة عن المدونين فى مصر فى إطار رسالتى للماجستير ،وأتشرف بإضافة مدونتكم فى عينة المدونات الخاصة بى ، وأرجو من سيادتكم تزويدى بعنوان البريد الالكترونى للإجابة عن استمارة الاستقصاء ، وسيكون لكم جزيل الشكر على تعاونكم واهتمامكم ، وأتشرف بالرد على أى استفسار بخصوص طلبى .

مع شكرى للاهتمام والتعاون مرة أخرى
bloggingsurvey@yahoo.com
مها بهنسى المعيدة بكلية الإعلام-جامعة القاهرة