I don't know why I'm such an enthusiast when it comes to the Oscars... it tempts my fingers to run through my keyboard texting, smsing, tweeting, commenting, and blogging!
It just raises my appetite for writing like a maniac.. and I can't find a way till now to stop that or even find a good and sensible reason for it!
So for all of you who'd love to read some Oscar notes and thoughts other than critical reviews and complicated demagogues interviews.. here you are and hope you'll like it!
- Yeah... The Brangelina are missing this year!
- No Pregnant stars as well:)
- I loved animated feature movie characters talking about themselves like movie stars... So adorable and as usual a new trend.
- Sarah Jessica Parker was chewing a gum in a very trashy way!
- Macaulay Culkin... WOW it's been more than 15 years since Home Alone... He's grown into an adult.. I mean he's not a kid anymore!
- I hate it when there's more than a winner on the same Category and Only time for one of them to speak!
- Ben Stiller and his new Avatar looks ROCKS (he's the got the whole package.. the tail, the blue body and the Navi Language)... he presented the best make-up of course and he was way too funny:))
- Monique thanked the Academy coz this time they gave the award for the performance and not for the politics.
- A short hilarious spoof of (Paranormal Activity) with Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin as actors was shown.
- My favorite movie stars Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner showed us A Horrific Horror Movies Medley.... and guess who was the most amused?!... yeah.. TARANTINO who gave a really good applause.
- Awfully Noticeable... Farah Fawcett was not mentioned in the death tributes.. how stupid of them?!
- The Dance Show that presented the theme music (the original score) was extra terrific.
- George Clooney was moving his head back and fro to the famous Oscars Theme:)
- Why are we obliged to see Israel every year now in the best foreign language film category?!!! Thank God it didn't grab it this time like it did last year.. and not to be rated racist or against the bla bla blas.. I reject a terrorizing Zionist Entity from being chosen yet nominated!!
- Oprah presented Gabourey Sidibe for her nomination... it was very very touching.
- Sandra Bullock said it all... She's got the looks, the dress, the talent, the performance, and the Best leading Role Award... WOW!
- For the first time in the history of the Academy Awards a woman grabs the best director award.. way to go Kathryn Bigelow.. People just like you make us proud being women.
- Tom Hanks at last presented the Best Motion Picture Award in like 3 seconds with no intros at all and it went to (The Hurt Locker) which grabbed 6 awards out of 9 nominations tonight!
So for you all who've been counting the awards...
The winners are:
- Christoph Waltz (Best supporting Actor - Inglourious Basterds).
- UP (Best Animated Feature Film).
- The Weary Kind (Best Original Song - Theme Song from Crazy Heart).
-The Hurt Locker (Best Original Screen Play).
- Logorama (Best Animated Short Film).
- Music by Prudence (Best Documentary Short Film).
- The New Tenants (Best Live Action Short Film).
- Star Trek (Best Makeup).
- Precious (Best Adapted Screen Play).
- Monique (Best Supporting Actress - Precious).
- Avatar (Best Art Direction).
- The Young Victoria (Best Costume Design).
- The Hurt Locker (Best Sound Editing).
- The Hurt Locker (Best Sound Mixing).
- Avatar (Best Cinematography).
-UP (Best Original Score).
- Avatar (Best Visual Effects).
- The Cove (Best Documentary Feature).
- The Hurt Locker (Best Film Editing).
- The Secret in their Eyes (Best Foreign Language Film - Argentina).
- Jeff Bridges (Best Actor in a Leading Role - Crazy Heart).
- Sandra Bullock (Best Actress in a Leading Role - The Blind Side).
- Kathryn Bigelow (Best Director - The Hurt Locker).
- The Hurt Locker (Best Motion Picture).
See you all next year... Goodbye and Goodnight:)