Thursday, May 31, 2007

You Brought Me Flowers


Actually what I'll talk about is of more concern to women, ladies, and girls more than to men and guys... It's flowers... not buying them .. or smelling them... or even eating them (Some really do) ... but recieving flowers!!!


What does it feel to get flowers in the least expected way or place or from the least expected person or on the least expected time?!!!


That's what happened with me today... After all that time I recieved a flower bouquet at my office... I was sitting listening to the song (Over the Rainbow) by Harry Nielsson when all of a sudden a boy came with an awesome and heart-catching flower bouquet... I thought at the begining he got in wrong .. but he said "Mariam Al Mo3tassem".... "Yess"... "This is for YOU".... "ME!!! ... Thank You"...!!!


I was very stunned and surprised.. I found My husband's name on the receit and in between the stems a small card with wonderful and touching words...

Actually this turned my whole day upside down ... you can't imagine how it feels to recieve flowers from someone you love at your office, in the middle of the day and the middle of your stuffed and loaded work...!!!

Oh, Thanks God... It feels sooooo Good!!


I felt extremely happy the whole day... And I wrote this, not to talk about me, my huband, and our personal life... but to tell people not to forget such sweet touches in thier lives...


Believe me... Women appreciate one flower more than a fancy dinner outside (not that I'd refuse a fancy dinner of course:))!!)... So put flowers in consideration and make someone you love so happy...

By the way the flowers are White, blue, Lilac, and yellow ... a beautiful summer collection really...


Thank you for bringing me flowers ... I love them so much.

1 comment:

علي عبد المنعم said...

Dear Wife:

Thank you for your sweet blog, And Thank GOD that you liked the flowers..

Insh'a ALLAH kol yoom ward ward, mafish shttima, ensy el fancy dinner, wala 2olilk ensy el kelmt dinner asasan :))